SUMMER COURSES ROMANIA 2019
|University of Craiova||Craiova||08.07 - 28.07.2019|
|Ovidius University||Constanta||24.06 - 14.07.2019|
|Alexandru Ioan Cuza University||Iasi||03.07 - 25.07.2019|
|West University||Timisoara||22.07 - 03.08.2019|
Include: tuition fee, lodging and meals, cultural program.
Do not include: expenses for international and local travel to the place of the summer course and also for visits and trips.
- Eligible persons:
Persons nominated, through diplomatic channels, by the institutions in charge (ministries of education, ministries of foreign affairs and boards for scholarship abroad) in accordance with the regulations stipulated in the bilateral agreements.
Application file shall contain:
- Nomination list issued by the foreign institutions in charge (ministries of education, ministries of foreign affairs and boards for scholarship abroad)
- Copy of the passport
- The filled-in form with photo, for issuing the Letter of Acceptance to Studies, only for the candidates from nonUE countries
- CV in English/ French/ German language, mentioning the level of the Romanian knowledge and the contact data
- The filled-in forms of the Romanian university where the applicant wants to study (all the three forms and the order of the priorities will be mentioned).
Application file shall be submitted, through diplomatic channels, scanned and electronically archived, to the email address Ro.SummerCourses@edu.gov.ro.
- Deadline for receiving dossiers:
April 15th, 2019
Anca Serban, advisor, e-mail: Ro.SummerCourses@edu.gov.ro
Fax: 00 40 21 318 9834 or 40 21 312 6614
General Direction of International Relations and European Affairs,
Ministry of National Education